Imagine a life inspired by change?
Are you curious about how people manage changes. For the most part, we hear the same story… “I just go with the flow”… and then I am even more curious…how do you see change as opportunity and GRAB it, vs “flow”?
Here are a few tips that make change smoother and easier:
1. Acknowledge to self, change is part of life and to be honest, how well have you coped with change in your life to date?
2. Acceptance is universal – can u accept change when is often well disguised?
3. Change is often judged as negative, simply as it has unknown outcomes – how are you limiting your life of abundance by resisting change?
4. Change comes in many forms – watch Kung Fu Panda(A favourite!) – do u choose pleasure or pain as your life learning tool?
5. Remind yourself, communication to self is the platform for response you set yourself up to get – or is someone else controlling your thoughts and responses?
6. If you knew you would cope, to make 1 change today, & knew that this had a “sense” of THE change & influence to a life of more positivity, what would it be?
7. What stops you?
I would love to hear from you – share?